Rockwell Collins to feature open system avionics, FACE apps, communication and navigation technology at AAAA 2017
Monday, Apr 24, 2017
Rockwell Collins, a leader in Army avionics, will participate in AAAA 2017 on Apr. 26-27, at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee. The company will showcase its full suite of open architecture flight and mission avionics systems, secure digital communications, and assured positioning capabilities.
“Rockwell Collins has served as a trusted partner with the Army for several decades and is looking forward to this opportunity to engage with our customers and industry partners on current solutions as well as new innovations,” said Brad Haselhorst, vice president of Strategy and Business Development for Government Systems.
Experts from Rockwell Collins will be available to discuss and demonstrate avionics offerings at exhibit 925, including:
About Rockwell Collins
- Open-architecture avionics: Integrates multiple communications, navigation and mission subsystems through its flexible Flight2™ open-systems architecture design
- Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE™) Conformant certified applications:
- ARC-210: Airborne V/UHF software defined radio
- TruNet™: The first software defined network communications solution to ensure secure connectivity between ground and airborne elements
- TacNet™ Tactical Radio: Smallest, most affordable and greatest range for its size Link 16 terminal available today
Its 24 simultaneous steered beams provide airborne platforms with
superior jamming immunity in the most severe GPS challenged environments
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) is a leader in aviation and high-integrity solutions for commercial and military customers around the world. Every day we help pilots safely and reliably navigate to the far corners of the earth; keep warfighters aware and informed in battle; deliver millions of messages for airlines and airports; and help passengers stay connected and comfortable throughout their journey. As experts in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, cabin interiors, information management, mission communications, and simulation and training, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of products and services that can transform our customers’ futures.
For more information, please visit: http://www.rockwellcollins.com